- MSO Registration – Procedure for Applying Online
- Provisionally Registered MSOs as on 20.04.2017
- Registered MSOs list as on 20.04.2017
- Advisory to Authorised Officers to initiate action against defaulting MSOs or Cable Operators who are transmitting analog signals on cable TV network in any part of the country
- Circular dated 30.3.2017 to switch-off analog signals in phase IV areas
- Minutes of the 21st Task Force meeting held on 14.03.2017
- OM dt. 06.03.2017 - All Provisional registrations, unless cancelled/suspended, to be treated as deemed regular registrations.
- List of Cancelled Registration of MSOs as on 13.02.2017
- Advisory Dated 02.02.2017 to Authorized officer to take action if any cable operator is carrying analog signals after 31.01.2017 in phase III areas.
- Registered MSOs can operate anywhere in India - Circular 27-1-2017
- Gazette Notification dated 23.12.2016 to complete digitization in phase IV areas by 31.03.2017
- Switch over to digital TV transmission on cable TV network in areas under Phase-III by 31.01.2017
- Letter dated 08.07.2016 Authorized officers to take action for carrying any un-authorized satellite channels by cable operators.
- Advisory to MSO's/LCO's not to carry any un-authorized satellite channels.